We are committed to assisting users with access to the Site. Our accessibility standards have worked towards AA compliance within W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards, and this has been achieved in many areas of the Site.
Our Site is developed to support AA compliance where possible on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 10 only)
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
Supported Operating Systems
We test our site using the internet browsers listed above, on the following operating systems:
The browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.
You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your desktop browser by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press −
You can also set a minimum text size. Look in the Preferences, under the Advanced tab.